The workshop will take place at KTH main campus near the station Stockholms Östra/Tekniska Högskolan. To get to the site, take either the airport bus or Arlanda Express to the main station (Stockholm City/Centralen) and then take the metro (red line/röda linjen, number 14, direction Mörby centrum). To navigate within Stockholm, use the resources of the local traffic company SL.
The sessions from Monday to Wednesday will take place at Openlab, and the sessions on Thursday and Friday will take place at the KTH Library (Room “Salongen”).
You can open a larger version of the following map.
Almost all restaurants offer a lunch menu at about 100 SEK, often including water, salad, bread, and coffee. Some restaurants within walking distance:
- OpenCafé, at Openlab, menu (Swedish food),
- Järnvägsrestaurangen, Valhallavägen 77, menu (Swedish food),
- Syster o bror, Drottning Kristinas väg 24, menu (Swedish food),
- Flying Fish, Danderysgatan 23, menu (Japanese food),
- Forno Romano, Danderydsgatan 25, menu (Italian food),
- Cypern, Valhallavägen 50, menu (Swedish and Greek food),
- Spice of India, Sturegatan 29, menu (Indian food).
- Sophiahemmet, Valhallavägen 91, menu (canteen, varying assortment)
- Restaurang Q, Malvinas väg 4, menu (canteen, varying assortment)